It was an uncharacteristically nice day today, so I detoured after work and visited my Nut-Nut. I just loved on him in his field, played a little by having him chase me, scratched his itchy bits a little, and loved on him some more. He tolerated this because I was dispensing cookies. If putting up with crap wins him cookies, Peanut will put up with crap.
I kept trying to get a 3/4 view to show off his cutie-patootie star-stripe-snip, but all he would give me were profiles. He also looked so sad in all of them....
Here are some from a hike last month.
And his favorite thing to do when passing trees. Yes, he does try to do this under saddle, as I learned too late. To have him drop a shoulder out entirely and then come perilously close to removing your leg with a tree trunk? Oh yes, fun times.





1 comment:
Hey, maybe we could teach him how to spell using cookies. . .
Post a Comment