Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh hey I have a blog now.

Blue cheese. Or bleu cheese to those who care. That's what my hands smell like and for some reason I needed to tell the internet. Why not.

So, it seems that the pink sheath cleaning goo + Peanut's penis = blue cheese. I guess that it's better than smelling of smegma for a few days after the bi-yearly sheath cleaning, but it's still odd to rest my chin on my hand and get a whiff of cheese. So very odd, but the pink stuff is pretty awesome and made this horrendous chore an only slightly disturbing chore. I'm sure Peanut thought the same as the pink goo was lubricating and there is hot water on tap at this barn. No more frigid willy.

Oh, and I did all of this during a tornado warning. Too wet to ride, might as well shove my hand up a horse's nether regions and hope I don't end up in Oz in that state. For some reason I don't think Glenda would happily bestow ruby slippers on a horse molester. Plus, the Lullabye League would probably faint left and right.

So, yeah, my first post is about my horse's penis and the fact that it's now squeaky clean. Story of my life.

1 comment:

restoration42 said...

Just discovered your blog - actually, what better subject for a first post than sheath cleaning!!!!! It does give a great sense of satisfaction when its over, only another gelding owner could relate.