Monday, April 6, 2009

Anticipation part deux

Yesterday, I rode in my "old" saddle for the first time since my Fhoenix lesson.

IT SUCKED.

I can't stand that saddle anymore. You'd think that I rode in the other saddle once, and it was long enough ago that I wouldn't remember it, but the endurance saddle felt horrible. I was disconnected from Peanut totally. The ride itself was pretty sad too. It basically consisted of the following:
  • You're not grazing
  • Will you walk, dammit
  • Poo time
  • What the hell are you staring at? Pay attention to where you're walking
  • Pee time
  • Poo time
  • How about we go forward, not sideways
  • No, you're not grazing
  • God dammit you almost ran into a tree, look where you're going!
  • You're not fucking grazing
  • Fine, get pissy, I don't care
  • You're still not grazing
  • Pee time again
  • You almost fell on your damn face, will you stop looking everywhere but ahead?!
  • Poo time
  • YOU'RE NOT GRAZING!
  • Fucking horse
  • Poo time
  • I said we're walking, dammit!
  • You can graze at the field in front of the final patch of woods, but not here
  • Wah, the little Peanut is pissy again
  • Look where you're going!
  • Christ will this ride ever end
  • Oh look, the last field, here, I will give you your graze command
  • Hell, I'm getting off here.

I want my saddle. Hmph.

1 comment:

Funder said...

This is so hysterical. I've had so many of those rides. Thanks ;)


Oh, and sorry your saddle sucks now. That's one of the reasons I don't like to ride in / try out other saddles... what if I fall in love? But at least the new one is coming soon. I need pics of it!