Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gene defies the laws of physics.

Gene is the perpetual motion machine of shedding.

How can one horse shed so much and not be bald?  And shed handful after handful after handful from the same place one after the other without showing much of a difference in his coat?  And keep this up for weeks?

I think that there's nothing in that horse but hair.  No muscle.  No bone.  No icky bits.  Just hair.  Like one of those dolls from the 80s that kept growing hair out of her scalp with the push of a button.

There is no other explanation.  The coggins results will probably say that they are inconclusive because they were simply sent a sample of fur.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Daniel shed out a pony, and is still going!! I have to admit, I damned near choked on my coffee when I read that crack about his coggins being inconclusive!