First the good. Good is good.
We switched from our 40lb bag of oats to 50lbs. As of today I am down 50 lbs (that last 10 were a killer and very frustrating). I have lost a new bag of oats. :)
20 more lbs to go, even though a number of people are already telling me to stop. 5 more lbs and I make the transition from "overweight" to "normal." Yes, I know it's generally accepted that the BMI scale is a load of dingo's kidneys, but I've gone from "obese" to "overweight" to allllllmost "normal." Let me have my moment.
I've also been desperately busy, painting a mural in a soon-to-be baby's room. Time is ticking, and life kept getting in the way, so now I am putting as much time in as I can. I had to eek some time in Tuesday after work to see the Nutterbear, after not seeing him in over a week.
The bad? Well.... turns out that I don't feel like writing about that after all.
2 comments:
Well, congrats on the 50 and all the hard work on the mural. And, uh, it's good to know Peanut is still around. :) He'll keep.
Thanks!
I hope he keeps. He better. Or I'll kill him.
Post a Comment