Wednesday, July 15, 2015

And on it goes

It has been annoyingly hot and humid, but I have taken more short rides.  Peanut and I have torn up the trails (close to home) and Gene has even had a parade of aunties taking him out.  He is looking wonderful and he's thrilling at running and jumping.

Loose horse!  Oh noes!  It was so hot that day we just went for a VERY short walk, and I was very, very naughty.  We had a good time, though, just putzing around.
And more paintin':

Played with the tail until I got to a stopping point.

Moved on to the mane.

Enhance!

Enhance!

The whole thing at this point.

Putting in ears so that I can put in the forelock.  I also decided to embiggen them as I went.  I've played with his ears so much they just seemed too small.

Two ears!

Two ears and forelock!

Starting in on the body.  Yes, I started with his nether-regions.  They include the darkest shadow as well as an isolated area of gray.

I also worked on the tail some more.

Where it is now, starting to roughly block in the body.

No comments: