Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still sick

Still sick. Fa-la-la-la-la.

I was supposed to go help with the Legacy move today, but waking up to my lungs demanding to be emptied meant I spent another fabulous day huddled in my chair in front of the computer. I don't know what I'd do without Netflix streaming stuff. Watched 3 movies today and have an episode of the Vicar of Dibley currently paused. In the background is a Survivorman marathon on the tele, but I've seen it all before.

Rick did go help, as did Anne-Marie. I heard it's big and foggy, and one hell of a drive away. Anne dropped off her daughter this morning, which meant that today she was in DE, NJ, NY, and MD. If they had stopped to see our boys she could have tossed PA onto the pile as well.

Tomorrow I'm going to work in the morning since there is far too much for me to do on Monday and have finished in time. I'm on settlement, and thanks to the holiday I have to settle Thurs, Fri, and Sat. With the new platform I can barely eek out one settlement in time for the GL cut-off, so I have no choice but to head in tomorrow. Sigh. I'm going to try to go in early and leave with enough time to see the critters who, I think, I've seen all of four times this month.

Damn... all I do is whine lately.

No comments: