I have returned from LA. I need to offload a bunch of pics from my phone, which I can't do myself (no cord), so I will save it all for another entry.
I was out there for record-breaking heat, and got to watch a record-breaking wildfire from my hotel room. The fire started the day I arrived, and the people at my job said they set it just for me. Are you allowed to joke about this? :o
The Los Angeles team was incredibly welcoming and sweet, and did their best to make me feel at home. :)
Although I am a suburbs girl yearning to be a rural girl, I do believe that it is my favorite city so far. Then again, I didn't have to drive it. At least it doesn't smell, which is the first thing I think of when I conjure up Philadelphia and New York.
I gained back 8 of the pounds I lost. Sigh.
I came back to find that Rick still loves me, the cats remember me, and my monitor has an odd yellow hue.
Tomorrow, Peanut. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment