While wandering around some news articles on MSN last week, my computer picked up something nasty. My anti-virus seemed to detect only part of it, and ignored the rest. It did a good job of disabling my computer, so I am now typing on a freshly wiped system with a brand spanking new copy of Windows 7 humming away.
And a new back up external hard drive. :)
So, horses.
The snow is almost gone, but the trails are a mess. I did ride on Sunday, just a little around the farm, and Rick rode as well. Gene was very relaxed but Peanut was fidgety when we stopped to chat with another boarder. So, I ended up distracting Peanut with the "Spanish stand", and the other boarder asked me how I taught him that. The ground was very squishy, and I think that it was annoying the Nutter.
I have ordered a new saddle pad - the kind that can accept shims - and now I just want to find some very firm foam to go with my not so firm but not so soft foam from our old soft-sided waterbed, and we should be good to go with custom padding the Fhoenix.
Well, that and I need to arrange it with Hoppy.
2 comments:
It's a mess at Tory Hill, too, Sara. All this rain we're expecting is only going to make them worse! I'm up to my eyes working on my master's capstone, so poor Daniel sees me for 15 minutes - I run in, groom him, pick his hooves and leave. I can't wait until April 1st when I have to hand that paper in!
Did you hear that Dawn's moving her Sunny here for the Spring/Summer?? I can't wait to meet her Sunny!!!!
Yes, she told me! :)
It will make it much easier when you trailer here ;)
Post a Comment