I am currently talking to the US importer of the Fhoenix, and she asked to see pictures of me riding. Rick took them in both the custom panels and the suberpanel.
I really have never looked at pictures of myself riding before, mainly because there's nothing less flattering than sitting on a horse. However, the most interesting thing I noticed in these pictures is that Peanut has a kind eye. I always worry (what, me worry?) that Peanut hates being ridden, but he almost looks serene in some of the pics. It's actually a revelation.
If anyone ever asks whether I posted a picture of me riding a horse on the internet I shall deny everything. Nothing to see here. Move along.

4 comments:
You two look great!! If anyone looks awful on a horse, it's ME!!!
Instead of playing "Me!" "No, Me!" "No, ME!" I shall simply say :P
And thank you. I'm the one who looks mad, but I was so worried about the light so worried about the pictures, so worried that I was properly representing my riding in the pictures. At least Peanut seemed pretty chillax. I need to chillax.
You look totally fine! You have the dreaded piano hands, and that's the worst anybody could say. Peanut does look very content :)
Thank you!
Actually, I used to have straight up and down hands, until an instructor of mine (can't recall who) said no, hold your hands out like you are going to shake hands. It will be diagonal, not vertical and not horizontal. That's how I've held my hands since. *shrug*
Post a Comment