On Tuesday I had my first lesson with mine. LUV IT. I was grouping nicely with the bow (it already feels natural and like a part of me like no other), but holy crap I have to aim at the ground a couple of feet in front of the target and I'm still shooting high. This little baby has some power. I actually buried an arrow to the fletching on one of my shots.
Technically, I should be drawing with my thumb. Leave me alone.
In the background is my instructor, holding Richard's bow.
And without the terrible backlighting. What, was I going to tell his sensei to stop moving the curtain because it would mess with my photos?





3 comments:
Too cool. Yours is prettier, I love the look of recurve bows!
Man, all I can say is WOW. I would suck but it looks like something cool to try.
(P.S. must take you shopping for pretty shirts and burn your polos. Too much like our "summer uniform," remember that?)
Funder - I have to agree! Richard's is actually a recurve, but mine's still better.
Kate - you might be surprised! I had no idea but I took right to it.
And... don't remind me of the summer uniform!!! And yes, it seems that you must. One reason I went to our high school is because uniforms were so nice for the stylishly-clueless. :P
Post a Comment