Monday, March 16, 2015

Kitty to the vet!

Snuffles (the name seems to be sticking) went to the vet Saturday morning.

Chillin' on the scale, lookin' grumpy.
His teeth are horrid (it was like a puzzle in there, poor thing, nothing made sense), he has a heart murmur which is common in Persians (every one of our cats has had a heart murmur), and there's nothing we can do to ease his breathing.  All things considered, he's actually rather healthy for what he is.

We'll have to take him back in in about 6 months to re-evaluate his teeth, but she doesn't want to do anything right now because he's still so shaken up by everything.

He does seem to be settling in.  He's a doll that will scream us awake at 3 in the morning if something does not meet his standards.  But, really, he's so sweet.  And very, very soft.  And he's starting to let me pick him up for short periods.  :3

And... updates.

I roughed in the white of the body.  It will probably all be covered, but it makes me feel better to have it in.

Well, if I'm going to be painting the neck I need to paint the mane first.  And if I paint the mane first I need to paint his right ear first.....
And in other news I actually got to touch Peanut's nose yesterday!

:(

No comments: