Monday, March 23, 2015

The mane event

Putting in the mane...





And then I started blocking in some color... then realized that I think that I need to do the head first,  Eh,

And in other news, I finally rode Peanut yesterday after who knows how long.  He was good for the first part of the ride, although a little pissy at one of the mares.  When we turned back, he tried to unseat me then did his best to attack her, trying to double barrel her.  I got him contained but he was fighting me constantly.  After a while I was just tired of it, having no fun at all, so I got him to stop, stand, and I dismounted to lead him back.

He hyperventilated the whole way back and led like crap.  But, it is what it is, and methinks we need to go off riding alone for a bit.

No comments: