Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Photos!

New kitty!

I cleaned his face today, but these pics are from yesterday.  It wasn't nearly as horrible/traumatic as I expected.  In fact, at first, he was rubbing his face against the washcloth.

He came with the box.  This is HIS box.

Showing his... intriguing profile.

Laser kitty kill you now.
And, of course, in progress stuff.

I realized my colors were off, and finally it dawned on me to add orange to my palette.  He looks a bit more radioactive with the flash than he looks in daylight... I hope.... but it does bring a welcome warmth that makes him glow.  Oh, and going up that leg.
The whole thing.

The legs!  Finally!  Although I'm sure I'll fiddle.

The whole thing.

2 comments:

irish horse said...

Smushy face laser kitty is super cute, hope he settles in. I can't believe your painting is so amazingly detailed! It's going to be awesome.

Sara said...

Thank you!