The impending Corporate Audit at work is leaving me spinning and trying to live life after I slink home at whatever hour. I've gotten almost used to 16-hour workdays!
But... I have found time for some things.
The painting is slowly but surely coming along:
I went for several hikes with the Nuts (we both need the exercise) and a fabulous solo ride:
 |
| Off-leash... I'm naughty. |
Last night Richard got his nerd on and we saw the Mythbusters in Reading, PA (they fully allowed photography, just not flash photography):
 |
| PHYSICS! |
 |
| For the last bit they pulled out the big guns, literally..... |
 |
| And shot up an audience member (with paint balls, and the audience member was in a suit of armor) |
Yesterday (I have two blessed days off! WHOO!), I also got some pictures of the Nuts that made me very happy.
 |
| I snuck up on him as he napped, trying to not get the clothes I was wearing to the show covered in poo, just hoping beyond hope for a photo like this. I don't know why, but I love these poses so. I got a series of these (omg sports mode rapid shooting don't move) and will probably base my first Peanut painting off of them. |
 |
| This is what he looked like as I snuck up on him. He only woke up when the horses standing around him wandered over to me to say "hi". |
 |
| After being cute and perfect, he took a literal roll in the (leftover from winter) hay. |
 |
| Then decided to get up to see me. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment