Peanut's doing worse today. He really doesn't want to put any weight on that heel - or maybe he doesn't want to straighten out a joint - but again I could feel no heat on his foot. As for feeling the leg, all I'd have to do is look at it and he picked it up and held it there, so I got the same painful reaction no matter what I did.
His spirits are still the exact same, and as I was backing away from him and he walked towards me he still offered the Spanish Walk. Doof. He came when called, he Spanish Walked when I watched him walk, and he was a complete cookie fiend.
Sigh.
I'm going to see if I can get a vet out tomorrow. Best case scenario, it's an abscess. No matter what, I'd like to get a bunch of x-rays done on that leg to see what's what.
3 comments:
Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry. :( I hope he's just brewing an abscess! Fingers crossed for yall.
Thank you. The vet's coming Wed morning. Here's hoping he'll be completely sound and she'll wonder why the hell I bothered.
I won't even be able to see him until then. Damn earth tilt.
It's almost over! Only 7 more days til we start gaining time again.
It's awful in Reno - it's pretty far north, but we lose a good hour of light to the western mountains. I like it here anyway :)
Post a Comment