Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NHR project 2

First, congrats Lisa on your trimming!  I (and probably Dawn) remember Daniel's triangular feet from years ago, so I'm sure he's quite a happy camper!  He should be considering the size of his field.  No, not jealous at all!  :)

Anyway, pics!  Does this look anything like your family's, Funder?

Many of these are post-pimpin'.  Pardon the mess, it is a work zone.  Anyway, look, the light works!




In the back you can see the lid of the case - it's maroon and tan.  I don't have any pics of it all together, but it's really not attractive.






Did the wires really need to be replaced?  Um, yeah.  The lamp cord is on the left, the power is the middle and right.


The inside of the motor, post pimpin'.

2 comments:

Funder said...

Man, that's a handsome Singer. I don't remember ours having so much goldwork on it. It was mounted in a desk, and it did work when I was a kid. Nobody's tried to use it for probably 20 years!

What's the first sewing project?

Sara said...

I think this model all came originally mounted on something, but I'm not 100% sure.

As for my first project... that's the problem. No idea. :(