Here I blather about my bumblings with two horses: my 15 year-old palomino TWH Peanut and my husband's 28 year-old leopard bay TB/Appy cross Gene.
We are primarily trail riders, boarding across the street from one of the best systems of bridle trails in the Northeast.
Oh... and it seems that this has also become something of an art blog. Alas....
Monday, July 18, 2011
I'm an embarrassment to my horse.
No matter how silly he looks, it served us well on two rides, although he either feels the bugs through the ear fabric or he doesn't like the untrimmed seams on the inside.
2 comments:
It's personalized! Wow! Tell him he looks pretty fly--for a fly-free guy.
All the ponies say he's pretty fly for a 'mino guy!
Great, now I have that in my head!
And it has to be personalized. The barn rule is that unmarked flymasks are fair game, so I wanted to make it as obvious as possible!
Post a Comment