Monday, July 4, 2011

Twinkle toes

Well, what is my blog without pictures of feet?  I was asked by Dawn to get pics of my guys freshly trimmed for an article she has in development, and so I did.

Peanut, showing the arches that Kate does so well and turn me green with envy:




Gene fore (the bottom still shows that he had been shod, sigh):




Gene's deformed rear:




This was an accidental hock shot.  Only when I went to line up the camera on Gene's rears did I realize that I had taken it, but Rick and I have decided that it looks pretty cool in an artsy fartsy way.

2 comments:

Funder said...

Pretty feet! Gene's especially look amazing.

Sara said...

Thanks!

I'm really not happy with Gene's front feet, though. Yes they've improved tremendously, but they still show the shape of a shod foot. The heels are not decontracting and it's frustrating. After staring at the wide heels on Peanut it's always a shock to pick up Gene's feet.

He's a perfectly sound rock cruncher, though.

But his hinds are amazing. They recovered so well. :D